sábado, 25 de agosto de 2007

Akane Nakajima 1st album

Pues como ya dice el titulo Akane Nakajima lanza su primer album, Jazz Portraits, el 19 de Septiembre (mismo día que sale a la venta Juke Vox y el single de Gulliver Get)



1st Album - Jazz portraits (GZCA-5114 / 2007/9/19) 2,800 yen (tax in)




1.All the things you are*
2.I can't give you anything but love
3.Meditation
4.Tenderly
5.Come on-a my house
6.All of you
7.My funny Valentine
8.A night in Tunisia*
9.At last
10.I could have danced all night
11.Too close for comfort
12.Over the rainbow

* … Arranged by DIMENSION

3 Comentários:

Anónimo dijo...

=D Over the Rainbow es una cover o una cancion original?

Nanami dijo...

Pues si no me equivoco creo que todas son covers

Anónimo dijo...

Do you have this album please, I really want to hear her ^^

Free counter and web stats

GIZA girls ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO